9-1-1 Maintenance Dispatch
Capability for CMMS
Let's face it. Maintenance management professionals have an immediate need to see and use their existing CMMS Software on their Smartphones and tablets or iPads. Here's why:
Up till today, if a production supervisor at a large, multi-national organization found an important piece of equipment leaking lubrication fluid onto the plant floor there would be NO WAY to IMMEDIATELY summon maintenance assistance. Instead, the production supervisor would first have to contact a maintenance staffer to 'evaluate' the situation and report back to maintenance management. Next, a work order would have to be initiated and authorized to dispatch a repair team. Meantime, valuable production time is lost as the equipment is shut down and affects the production process both upstream and downstream. Plant productivity is severely impacted and profitability jeopardized.
MAPCON CMMS Software with Mobile 9-1-1 Maintenance Dispatch Capability Saves the Day!
Instead, picture this: Today that very same production supervisor could simply take out his standard Smartphone (any brand), open his MAPCON CMMS app, snap a picture of the leaking equipment, attach that to an Emergency Work Request and tap 'Send'! Seconds later maintenance management is dispatching a fully-equipped repair team to the scene ready with Work Order and the right parts to do the job. Result? Fast response! Minimal downtime. Less productivity impact. Not only that, but the repair team can use their Smartphones or tablets to directly access repair manuals, equipment schematics and parts inventories in real time. Once the equipment is back online, the maintenance personnel can document the repair with pictures and close the Work Order using the same Smartphone or tablet. That's what FAST, mobile 9-1-1 maintenance dispatch capability can do for you!
And only MAPCON has this Mobile Technology Capability. Available right now.
Why not download your FREE evaluation app today?
Your CMMS is no longer tied to your PC!
MAPCON?s Enterprise and On-Demand CMMS Software packages, already packed with features and capabilities WAY beyond the competition, now just ZOOMED into the Zone of Necessity! With our Mobile Capability module your authorized maintenance staff has:
- FAST EMERGENCY RESPONSE capability! Using any Smartphone, staff can send immediate work requests supported by pictures in real time.
- Maintenance Manuals, Equipment Schematics, Safety Procedures are available right on their Smartphones or Tablets! With just a few taps on their Smartphone or Tablet screen, maintenance staff can access all types of documentation. Immediately. At the work site. No need to hike to a PC or log into a remote workstation.
- The ability to scan BARCODES on equipment, parts and production stations to gain immediate access to reports, Work Orders or preventive maintenance status — directly from any Smartphone or Tablet loaded with MAPCON?s free Mobile app — and connected to MAPCON Enterprise or On-Demand CMMS software installation.
- The capability to generate and RUN any report, including custom-generated filters directly from their Smartphone or Tablet! Reports display as PDF documents right on the Smartphone or Tablet screen.
- Access to imagery, pictures and attachments of every kind including spreadsheets, PDFs, videos, websites. Staff equipped with Smartphones and MAPCON's Mobile app can carry all the power of a potentially unlimited maintenance library right in their pocket!
- The ability to identify and contact any authorized Vendor by phone or email. Right now. Lookup the vendor. Tap on the phone number and the call is initiated. Tap on the email and type in the message. As simple and easy as a teenager sending a text message.
- A new, powerful CMMS capability provided exclusively by MAPCON Technologies, Inc.! Approve Work Orders from anywhere. Approve Purchase Orders too! Initiate and approve work requests. Scan barcodes and attach pictures from your Smartphone or tablet camera. And, much more.
How to Justify MAPCON CMMS Software Products
There is no doubt in the mind of any professional maintenance manager these days that a computerized maintenance management system is essential, not only to organize and schedule proper preventive maintenance for plant and equipment assets, but to strictly control costs within tight budgets. MAPCON has been creating world-class CMMS software products for over 30 years.
Fortunately, MAPCON CMMS software products are quite affordable for most organizations. Nevertheless, evaluating, purchasing and implementing a MAPCON CMMS Software package requires an investment in time and money. And maintenance managers want to be certain that their return on investment (ROI) is both healthy and measurable.
Below are standard cost/profitability categories that many maintenance managers use to measure their ROI from the benchmark at the time the CMMS software was implemented to a current time period. Other, more specific categories may pertain to individual operations.
- Decrease in Unscheduled Equipment Downtime
- Increased Productivity and Equipment Uptime
- Extended Equipment Lifespan
- Reduced Staff Overtime Hours
- Reduced Staff/Clerical Hours Devoted to Paperwork/Filing
- Reduced Parts Inventory Through Control of Purchases
- Increased Maintenance Staff Productivity via Smarter Scheduling
Examples of additional tangible benefits that not easily measureable include:
- Better Coordination with Production
- Improved Safety Processes and Tracking Procedures
- Improved Justification for New Capital Expenditures
MAPCON CMMS software packages represent a relatively small investment in the short term with a huge impact on the bottom line over the long term! Savings realized through cost reduction in equipment failure and inventories coupled with reduced overtime and increases in plant productivity more than justify your MAPCON CMMS software investment.
MAPCON has the best Mobile CMMS solution on Earth
The age of Mobile CMMS has finally arrived! CMMS, of course, stands for Computerized Maintenance Management Software. Similarly, most successful maintenance management professionals are very familiar with CMMS and CMMS Software. For those just starting out in the field, a good synopsis of CMMS is described by Wikipedia.org.
Now, MAPCON is proud to announce that MAPCON CMMS has gone Mobile! MAPCON has the most comprehensive Mobile CMMS package available anywhere in the world. According to the U.S. government, mobile technology has transformed 'healthcare, commerce, development and education.' MAPCON Mobile CMMS provides professional maintenance managers with a transformative advantage in their quest to preserve productivity, profitability and workplace safety. Call MAPCON today at 1-800-922-4336 to get more information.
Our Mobile Solutions integrate with MAPCON Enterprise and On-Demand: