MAPCON's Advanced Administration module is an optional module* that significantly expands system administrator rights and capabilities in order to manage security, personnel access and system customizations:
1. MAPCON System Scheduler - The MAPCON Scheduler is perhaps one of the most dynamic and useful features of the Advanced Administration module. Designed for busy maintenance managers, MAPCON Scheduler is an easy-to-use, scheduling tool that can automatically generate critical work orders and reports! The System Scheduler is an invaluable time management tool for maintenance technicians allowing them to focus on other tasks while avoiding costly down time on equipment. To learn more about this powerful Advanced Administration feature, please view our video!
2. Attachments - Using this feature allows staff to add 'attachments' such as pictures of equipment, specification lists and more to item records.
3. Graphical Dashboards - This useful feature provides managers a method to customize their MAPCON Dashboard with over a dozen presets, including 'overdue work orders', 'top 10 equipment costs' and more.
4. Active Directory Integration (Single Sign-On) - MAPCON CMMS is truly User-Friendly! With this outstanding feature of our Advanced Administrative module, IT professionals and power-users gain a significant security advantage by enabling a common authentication mechanism for MAPCON Users within their organization. Single Sign-On (SSO) allows authorized administrators to grant, modify and remove User rights directly from the IT-controlled security database. The SSO feature is normally used by experienced IT and system security personnel in enterprise organizations. MAPCON's Active Directory SSO Integration feature provides a user-friendly login process for staff members while preserving critical security measures company-wide.
5. Look-up Filter Management - This extremely useful feature of Advanced Administration saves MAPCON users time while making access to data quick and easy. Filters look at your data to find the exact items you wish to inspect. For instance, Lookup Filter can look through all your 'equipment' items to find and list only 'screwdrivers'. Another use may be a filter that presents a list of all Work Orders created in the current week. Plus, these custom filters can be added to the 'default' list of filters for easy access at any time. Filter management: a very useful feature of Advanced Administration!
6. Report Auditing - In MAPCON CMMS, over 200 reports can be created at any time. However, reports are normally a 'point-in-time snapshot' of a given status and are not 'saved' within the database. Report Auditing allows you to save reports for future use. Using the Report Auditing feature is simple and easy. You simply 'right-click' and 'save' reports. With the Report Auditor you can retain a series of reports for management analysis over time. For example, if you use a report to check on your monthly 'value of inventory', you can now save your monthly inventory reports to compare inventory values over time.
7. Record Key Editor - Every item in MAPCON CMMS has what's known as a 'record key'. This is a necessary number that specifically identifies each and every item (such as a piece of equipment) within the database. This Record Key is automatically generated by MAPCON with its default numbering system. However, some maintenance administrators prefer a unique system of identifying equipment, assets and other items in the system. The Record Key Editing feature is a major advantage for administrators interested in adapting their own record key system. Editing record keys is retroactive throughout the MAPCON system.<
8. Email Management and Template Editor - MAPCON CMMS comes pre-packaged with a list of very useful templated emails that assist with notifications and scheduling for various MAPCON CMMS functions. In addition to managing system emails themselves, the Email Editing feature of the Advanced Administration module allows authorized staff to customize system default email templates, including subject lines and email format and conventions, with their own preferred phrases or statements. This module feature is an impressive convenience for managers interested in customization of their internal maintenance communications.
9. Font/Color Control - This Advanced Administration module provides a very user-friendly way to change MAPCON's font styles (font-family) and font-colors! If you prefer another font, simply change the default.
*NOTE: Module features may differ for PRO and LITE versions of MAPCON CMMS.
For a printable list (PDF) of ALL the features provided in MAPCON CMMS, Click Here.