Church Facility Management Software:
Perhaps because of the enduring message of God's love, many of our Houses of Worship have served their congregation for many years. As every pastor, rabbi, or imam knows, old buildings deteriorate rapidly without diligent preventive maintenance. Boilers and heating systems, air conditioning (if even installed), plumbing, electrical wiring, roofing, walls, windows, and foundations all need constant attention.
MAPCON Church Maintenance Software is a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) that supports churches and other places of worship of any size denomination, including faith communities with multiple buildings and multiple campus locations. MAPCON knows that it is essential to keep the costs of congregation operation low by preventing expensive equipment failures and saving resulting contractor costs. MAPCON is the ideal, easy-to-use, comprehensive CMMS software package designed to facilitate good stewardship of your congregational finances.
Manage Your Facility!
Our Church Management Systems assists faith communities and administrators to become more effective maintainers of the facilities given to them and better servants for their ministry.
Here is how our church facility management software can help your ministry:
- Implement professional preventive maintenance of every physical asset in buildings and on the grounds
- Gain immediate control of renovation and repair costs for your sacred space
- Authorize staff, volunteers and office personnel to initiate Work Requests
- Efficiently manage the congregation's work orders, track the work done, and control the facility maintenance inventory without needing a separate church inventory software product.
- Keep excellent records while running detailed reports for the congregation governing body.