MAPCON conducts a schedule of classes here at our headquarter facility located in Johnston (Des Moines), Iowa. Depending upon the topic, classes are normally 3 days in length (Tuesday through Thursday) and run from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (CST) each training day. The MAPCON Corporate Training Center has computer terminals for each attendee so they can easily follow and fully participate in class activity.
Our classroom instruction is designed especially for both new installations of our CMMS Software as well as for staff newly assigned to responsibilities in Maintenance Management.
MAPCON PRO Fundamentals is designed for CMMS Administrators, Inventory Coordinators, Technicians, and Maintenance Staff. After our 3 day training, you'll be able to:
2021 MAPCON PRO classes are:
- March 16–18
- May 18–20
- August 10–12
- November 9–11
- Track all of your equipment and facility information, including repairs, parts, and costs
- Administer the complete MAPCON system, including switches, system access, and startup information
- Navigate work management functions, including managing workflow, trouble calls, and work requests
- Set up and schedule preventive maintenance tasks
- Track all vendors and manufacturers
- Implement an inventory management system, including automatic reorder and replenishment
- Design your own personalized reports and place them for easy retrieval on your menu, or send them to Excel
It is recommended that participating organizations have MAPCON PRO with Advanced Maintenance, Advanced Utilities, Advanced Inventory and Advanced Administration.
Please contact us to register for MAPCON PRO Fundamentals by calling 800-922-4336 or Email us.
MAPCON Professional Advanced Training is designed for CMMS Administrators, Technicians, and Maintenance Staff. After our 2 day training, you'll be able to:
2021 MAPCON Professional
Advanced Training classes are:
- April 20–21
- September 14–15
- Understand and implement best use practices for choices under the Administration Menu
- Use the System Configuration Menu to set up global settings to better utilize MAPCON
- Implement best practices for using the Administration Menu and System Scheduler
- Set up security with MAPCON’s tiered options
- Find and utilize switches associated with users and/or user groups setup
- Create user-defined reports (with no programming experience) using the Quick Report Generator
It is recommended that participating organizations have MAPCON Professional with Advanced Utilities and Advanced Administration.
Please contact us to register for MAPCON Professional Advanced Training by calling 800-922-4336 or Email us.