MAPCON conducts a schedule of classes here at our headquarter facility located in Des Moines, Iowa. Depending upon the topic, classes are normally 3 days in length (Tuesday through Thursday) and run from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (CST) each training day. The MAPCON Corporate Training Center has computer terminals for each attendee so they can easily follow and fully participate in class activity.
Our classroom instruction is designed especially for both new installations of our CMMS Software as well as for staff newly assigned to responsibilities in Maintenance Management.
MAPCON PRO Fundamentals is designed for CMMS Administrators, Inventory Coordinators, Technicians, and Maintenance Staff. After our 3 day training, you'll be able to:
2023 MAPCON PRO classes are:
- February 7–9
- May 9–11
- August 8–10
- November 14–16
- Track all of your equipment and facility information, including repairs, parts, and costs
- Administer the complete MAPCON system, including switches, system access, and startup information
- Navigate work management functions, including managing workflow, trouble calls, and work requests
- Set up and schedule preventive maintenance tasks
- Track all vendors and manufacturers
- Implement an inventory management system, including automatic reorder and replenishment
- Design your own personalized reports and place them for easy retrieval on your menu, or send them to Excel
It is recommended that participating organizations have MAPCON PRO with Advanced Maintenance, Advanced Utilities, Advanced Inventory and Advanced Administration.
Please contact us to register for MAPCON PRO Fundamentals by calling 800-922-4336 or Email us.