September 08, 2016
2017 MAPCON Networking Conference
The 27th Annual MAPCON Networking Conference, presented by the MAPCON User's Group (MUG) will take place April 10 – 13, 2017 at the beautiful Plaza Resort and Spa in Daytona, Florida.
What is MUG?
The Mapcon User's Group is an organization of fellow MAPCON users. The purpose of the group is to further the development and understanding of MAPCON by coordinating an annual conference. The conference provides attendees with an opportunity to network with fellow users and further their knowledge of the product through user and developer presentations and structured training. Additionally, it provides Mapcon Technologies, Inc. with the opportunity to meet users, provide product updates, and seek input for future development.
Who Should Attend?
- MAPCON System Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Inventory Specialists
- Purchasing Agents
- Planners, Schedulers, Engineers
- Daily users
What Will I Get Out of It?
- You'll get to meet other users. Since the main focus of this year"s conference is networking, we will have at least 3 breakout sessions where users will form groups based on their roles and industry, so you will be able to get tips from people that use MAPCON for similar functions.
- You will get time with our programmers, support, and sales staff. Each of these roles will be doing their own presentations on various parts of MAPCON, and they will be holding a Q&A session. This is a great opportunity to get all of your questions answered on the spot.
- You will get to speak directly with the people that have created your CMMS software and provide ideas for enhancements. Most of the new features we add to MAPCON come directly from our users.
- You will establish relationships with other users which will undoubtedly be helpful for years to come!
This conference has ended.