November 10, 2015
The Benefits of MAPCON Training
At Mapcon, we are firm believers in the importance of training, whether it be online, on-site, or at our location.
When is training needed?
We recommend training in a few different circumstances:
- You are new to MAPCON.
- You have upgraded your system
- Your company has hired new employees
- You want to know more about what MAPCON can do for your company
Who should attend?
We will give you recommendations on which employees should attend, but generally we recommend people in these positions attend training:
- Maintenance and Facility Managers
- CMMS trainers
- Maintenance and Facility staff
- Office staff
What are the advantages of training at Mapcon’s facility?
We offer quarterly training classes at our Des Moines headquarters. Here’s why you should come visit us:
- Employees are not distracted by their daily duties and can focus exclusively on training
- Our training facility can accommodate up to 6 people
- Feedback from other CMMS users
- Employees will get to meet and interact with the entire MAPCON staff
What are the advantages of on-site training?
If you can’t come to us, we can come to you. Here’s why you should invite us:
- There’s no limit on training attendees
- Training is more interactive
- Your staff remains on premises in case of a work emergency
- Training content is tailored specifically to your needs
What are the benefits of online training?
If we can’t train in person, we can train virtually. Here’s why that works:
- It’s convenient since no travel is involved
- Training can be broken up into 1.5 hour increments
- It makes getting started with MAPCON quick and easy
If you're interested in training, call us today at 800-922-4336 to get signed up!