May 26, 2016
MAPCON Mobile 6.3
Coming soon to a mobile device near you - MAPCON 6.3! Our newest release brings a number of exciting enhancements to our mobile app. Once your MAPCON CMMS has been upgraded to 6.3, you will simply need to download MAPCON Mobile 6.3 from the app store on your device and install it to get the enhancements.
What does MAPCON Mobile 6.3 have to offer?
- Improved compatibility with iOS 9+ for iPhones and iPads
- Instant notification of dispatched work orders
- Instant notification of requisitions and purchase orders needing approval
- The ability to transfer work requests into work orders
- A save warning to prevent loss of information
- The ability to add attachments (images, pdfs, etc) to work requests
- The option to add craft hours to work orders from the update/complete screen
- Improved and unlimited paged lookups
- Additional information to browse requisition/purchase orders, including requester, corporate PO #, status, and approval information
- Mapcon broadcast messages, which will appear as mobile alerts
- Implemented REST web services for improved performance.
- Easier to use issuing/returning/cycle counting
- A route stop browse option now appears in the work order completion screen
The upgrade to MAPCON Mobile 6.3 will not be automatic. Users will need to go to the app store and download it from there.
As you can see, we've been hard at work making our mobile app more user-friendly and inclusive. To get more information on other enhancements we've made to MAPCON in our newest release, click here.