January 15, 2009
MAPCON 5.0 Upgrade is now Available!
Mapcon Technologies, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the next available MAPCON upgrade:
MAPCON version 5.0 Upgrade for Windows
This upgrade is FREE if you have a premium annual support agreement with Mapcon Technologies, Inc. Advantages to upgrading to MAPCON version 5.0:
- All new main menu icons and added easy access buttons for Options. For example, one-click to Browse Stock, View History, etc.
- Controls along the bottom (Lookup, Save, Zoom) have been moved to the top and changed to icons for faster navigation.
- New highlighter is easier to see where the cursor is.
- Improved and re-sized windows for quicker data entry.
- Setup Equipment Operating Schedule for more accurate downtime tracking.
- All new Inventory Kits allow fast and easy issues for related parts.
- Copy PM Frequencies for quick setup.
- Added Shift Scheduling to quickly select who does the work.
- Improved Graphs with a new format and a better display on 2000 and XP computers.
- Reports can have multiple headings based on the query used.
- Auto-logout feature, and Passwords can expire if needed.
- Added Security Code Database so you know what the security codes are used for.
- Optional feature: Track multiple Sites* with different Bill To/Ship To addresses. A unique company name prints on forms such as work orders, issue tickets, and purchase orders. (Additional charge applies for using multiple sites - contact MAPCON for details.)
- Greatly improved interface for images. Simply click on image to display. Added new controls to add, remove, or resize images.
- If images are in PDF, Excel, or Word format, print the image as an attachment on work order
- Dispatched PM work orders can be sent via e-mail as a PDF attachment.
- More, much more!
Please contact our Support Department and we will send you the complete 5.0 upgrade CD and manual. Upgrade Note: You must have a 32-bit version of MAPCON to install this upgrade. Your knowledgeable support representative can help you determine your current version if needed.